Small business accounting services in Alberta.
As a small business owner, you have a lot on your plate. You’re tired of wondering whether you’re up to date on your taxes & GST or not. You dread another call from the CRA requesting a payment. And the thought of sorting through receipts is too much to handle. The good news is with True North on your side, those concerns will truly be a thing of the past.
True North helpS small businesses in Calgary and Okotoks take better control of their accounting and finances so that they’re more organized and never behind on payments. Your bookkeeping will be a walk in the park, your tax payments will be up to date and you’ll have more time to grow your business.
Who we work with:
Oil & Gas Contractors
- Environmental & Remediation
- Drilling Consultants
- Project Managers
- Safety Consultants
- Massage Therapists
- Sales Professionals
- Marketing Professionals
- Holding Companies
- Specialized construction (HVAC, roofers, windows & doors, siding)
- Many others, just ask us if your not listed here!
The value of True North
We’re true small business experts who understand your unique challenges and look for ways to solve them. We do everything possible to streamline the process and make running a business as easy and stress-free as possible. Need more convincing? Here other some other benefits of working with us:
- A customized calendar of important dates and payments
- Automated tax & GST instalment payments through your online banking
- A customized document request list using terms that you understand
- Reminder notifications to keep you on schedule
- Options when it comes to communication and file sharing – in-person, Dropboxor email
- Efficient technology and software
- One price with zero surprises
We can't help everyone
We are able to offer our clients incredible value because we have an efficient process and we specialize in certain industries. We provide small business accounting and bookkeeping services to self-employed, service-based Alberta Corporations. We are experts, we work quickly, we do quality work that we stand behind, however, this means there are a number of businesses we do not specialize in.
Here is a brief list of services and businesses we cannot serve at this time:
- Trusts, Partnerships and Proprietorships
- Audits and Review Engagements
- Foreign taxes
Like what you hear?
Are you small business owner on the hunt for a more proactive small business accountant? That’s us.